“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
Drafting a Customer Journey Map is part of this problem thinking process Einstein was talking about – a crucial piece of the puzzle when it comes to designing the user experience of a complex system.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about various actual cases – from the digitization of an Insur-Tech company to the testing of new venture ideas.
– First, you’ll learn about the relevant theories to Customer Journey Mapping so you can equip yourself with the knowledge required to manage a complex a project.
– Second, you’ll draft your own Customer Journey Map based on an actual case study that we’ll present to you.
– Techniques such as expert interviews, user shadowing, target group survey, and 1-on-1 interviews with users to understand your system and its key actors.
– Two kinds of experience maps:
1) A crude version inspired by the Design Sprint methodology.
2) A complete experience map that includes user personas, steps & thoughts, objectives & actions, emotion level diagrams, descriptions of the pain points, insights & opportunities.
– How to prioritize opportunities and derive a list of actionable strategies for further investigation and implementation.
We help companies increase their ROI by 2x. We achieve this result by simplifying the Customer Journey throughout the Sales Funnel.
– A portfolio of top-notch companies (Wefox, Zalando, Siemens, OrgOS…).
– 30+ workshops designed for industry leaders.
– 8+ years of experience in business strategy, workshops (Design Sprint), branding, UX/UI design.
Our workshop is open to everyone, and mainly: Entrepreneurs, CEOs & Founders, CMOs & Growth Hackers, CPOs, Business Developers, and all startups & SMEs workers who want to take their user experience to the next level.
Contact Behrad (Managing Director & Partner)
???? +4915731457731 / ✉️ [email protected]
Receive handpicked content on design, UX, Innovation and sustainability every week